VERSION] [繁體版] [簡體版]
MAP] [CONTACT US
BEFORE THE TRIP
Pre- travel checklist
- Destination and type of accommodation.
- Duration of trip.
- Purpose: package tour, business, missionary, backpacking? Exposure
to health risk varies with different travel style.
- Hygiene standard of destination.
- Special activities: high altitude trekking, diving, hunting, camping,
- If you have any medical problems, you have to discuss with your
family doctor before travel.
- Medications that need to be taken regularly should be carried as hand
- Make a record of the medicines you are using.
- Check with your travel agent, doctor or the Port Health Office for
the types of vaccines required. These may include vaccination against
hepatitis A and B, yellow fever (required under the International Health
Regulations if you visit certain countries in Africa and South America),
typhoid fever, etc.
- If you need vaccination, tell the doctor about any allergies you may
have before receiving the vaccine.
Last revision date: 10 October 2012